To get Yugid-Va National Park permit you need:
- Read and understand the Park visitor regulations.
- Read and understand the Park visitor safety guidelines.
- To send filled application form by email or fax to administration of the Park (or the Park’s branches – see contact information) along with a copy of safety guidelines and visitor regulations signed by the group leader at least 14 days before your arrival. Groups that wish to use the Park weekend packs must apply at least 3 days before arrival.
- Groups that haven’t applied in advance will be served as deemed possible.
- Application review time is 10 days.